Saturday, February 10, 2007

Reusable bags!


I got my grocery sacks today from this www.reusablebag.com and I already took them out for a test drive!! We go through so many disposable things in this country and throw them into our landfills without considering the cost (me included!! I can't believe how ignorant I've been!) I found reusable bags great website when I was looking for a waterbottle without PVC and thought, why am I not using these grocery sacks?!? They are cute (always a plus =) ) and very compact (I can fit the five of them in their little stuff sack in my rather large purse/diaper bag) Today I just bagged my own groceries as dh came with me but hopefully I don't get to many funny looks from the baggers when I asked them to do the work!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

They look great! I really should start bringing my own bags...

mama k said...

I thought about what they would say when I ask them to use those bags. haha
I only have one Chico bag so far, but I'd like to get more. I keep it in my purse and use it at the drugstore and places like that.