Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pinwheels and finger paints



Otherwise known as life with a 2 1/2 year old! We made a pinwheel arrangement for our table this weekend, they don't spin well, but they turned out cute and my older son had a great time cutting glueing and poking holes in paper. =)
We also had our first foray into fingerpainting, as most everything else in his life right now "m" turned his fingers into "cars" and the paint into roads.



the picture looks very pretty and defined at first and then became one blue-green blob in the middle of the paper. But hey the point was having fun and he certainly had a lot of that!!


I got a knitting project finished as well some longies that use the pattern from buttknits. They were a quick easy knit, and turned out super cute if I do say so myself. My son is wearing them as we speak.


Nothing like having a ham for a model! These pics were taking at about 11 am what a crappy day!


Mmm cute little boy feet, almost as sweet as baby feet don't you think? I like how the buggies turned out on this I did them as duplicate stitches after the longies were done, and I'm totally liking that method of adding embellishments!



2 comments:

mama k said...

too cute! I love my lil boy's piggies too.

Sadly, I never got into the wool. I had grand plans of shorties for the summer and I just can't ever seem to get the legs (or any of the math) right. I've tried a couple patterns too. sigh. I think I should just give up instead of pining for wool. Really, it's been 2 years. LOL

Shelly said...

Soooo cute! Love the longies!